Re: Intro and Questions

I did the same thing.  Just copy each file onto an high density
floppy (1.4MB) diskette, (you may not even have to do that but I
did it so that I could store them and use them in the future),
expand the files in a temporary directory and read the text file
instructions. You don't need the Diskette Factory.  If you need
help let me know.

Bob Yellin  byellin@together.net