Intro and Questions

Hi all,

I have a TP 755C, 20MB RAM, 540 MB disk, running OS/2 Warp and Windows 3.1.
Applications are pretty generic, MS Word, Lotus Notes, Lotus Word Pro, Framemaker 4.0.

Here's my question: I'm looking to prepare my TP for Windows'95 and went to the
IBM PCCO web page to download new setup and bios diskettes. I did not see instructions on how to turn these files into the disk images I need.  I'm hoping these files don't require the Diskette Factory application that shipped with my TP a year and a half ago.....

Could someone share the procedure for creating the diskettes and updating the boios on these machines??

Many thanks,

Bob Hawley
AT&T Bell Labs Technical Publications
r.t.hawley@att.com