Re: PC insurance (was: Re: TP 760 CD can take two hard dis

On Mon, 09 Oct 1995 21:20:22 GMT you wrote:

>On Mon,  9 Oct 95 17:24:38 +0100, Ivo Welch <ivo@next.lbs.lon.ac.uk> wrote:
>>Some insurer included some stuff on insurance for notebooks in my 755CX
>>box.  Anyone tried these?
>
>I don't know what info you got, but in my opinion the best choice for computer
>insurance is Safeware.  They don't do any complicated calculations, just simply
>replace your covered hardware and software up to a certain price cap (which cap

I concur with safeware. I am very happy with them.

A word of caution MOST home insurance does NOT cover a portable
machine when used for work or outside the home.

Martin P. Smith
msmith@netcom.com
Martin P. Smith msmith@netcom.com

1988 gun deaths: Canada 5, Great Britain 8, USA over 8500