Installing Warp and NT

We're trying install Warp and NT on a 755CD with 810MB HD and we
have a number of problems.

1) Warp Connect's dual boot installation fails due to fdisk
   failure, but we have managed to get this working previously,
   so something has broken. Is there any way of low-level formatting
   ThinkPad drives?

2) NT has severe difficulty accessing the drive successfully during
   installation. I remember something posted on this group in the past
   regarding 32-bit NT access on the TP drives > 540MB. Can someone
   remind me of the details? Could it be NT's 32 bit disk access that
   subsequently is affecting Warp's fdisk during installation? (see 1)

3) NT installation also has difficilty with the Floppy disk drive
   reporting "wrong fromat/density" errors. I also seem to remember
   a post about the TP Floppy drives supporting 2.88MB disk formatting.
   Can someone remind me how this different formats are controlled?

Many thanks, Gwyn.      dgj@mfltd.co.uk