Possible bug with Win95 and MWave 2.0?

 Can someone else check this out before I spend the time calling IBM about it?

 I have Win95 and the MWave 2.0 drivers on my Thinkpad 755cx.  I have sounds
associated with a couple system events, one of which is emptying the recycle
bin.  (see ftp://www.process.com/ftp/pub/win95/toilet.zip)

  If I empty the recycle bin *while* connected over the MWave modem the
desktop crashes (and comes back).  This isn't a fatal problem, but is a bit of
an annoyance.  Most everything works fine otherwise.

--
 Lew Jansen                        Systems Manager, High Energy Physics Theory
 lrj@hepth.cornell.edu     233 Newman Lab, Cornell University, Ithaca NY 14853