Updates for IBMAV for TP755CE

Is there a place to get periodic updates for IBMAV?  One of our TP755s was
infected this week; I ran IBMAV, both from windows and from DOS, with marginal
results.  Files were displayed as being suspect, with no indication as to how
to disinfect them, other than a suggestion to delete them.

I had to download McAfee ViruScan to find out they were infected by the JUNKIE
virus, and to get the disk disinfected.  However, I already have a license for
IBMAV; I'm loath to commit funds to duplicate the functions of software we
alreay hold license for.

Thanks for considering this matter!

\          Dennis J. Gormley                           Tel:  (215) 222-1532
\\         Operations Manager                          Fax:  (215) 222-0416
\\\\       Health Sciences Libraries Consortium        Int:  gormley@hslc.org
\\\\\\     3600 Market Street, Suite 550
H S L C    Philadelphia, PA   19104-2646