WWW project updates

Okay, I've made a small change to my procmail filter to make my life a
little easier. If you're sending mail to me with regards to the web page,
please in your subject include one of the following lines:

TPWWW-SUGGESTION
  for suggestions about layout, subjects, etc

or

TPWWW-SUBMISSION
  for content which includes images, text files, links (please include a 1
line description of what's interesting to us about that site) and vendor
reccomendations. (please include contact information for vendor)

This will automatically filter these messages into folders for me, making
my life about 1,000,000 times easier. Submissions can be in MIME
attachments w/o a problem, so if you have any graphics (please, < 50k
each, .gif or .jpg) or other things you'd like to put in attachments,
that's fine. UUENCODEing is also fine.

Tim, thanks for the diagram and file - you get a gold star for prompt
service. Sean, I no longer have a copy of the FAQ, so if you could send
me the most recent version, that would be great.