Okay - Web Page Stuff

for the page.

<extremely rough draft>
The Thinkpad Mailing List WWW Page is a place where list members and the
ourside world can look and try to find information relation to the IBM
Thinkpad series 75x.

Much information can be found in the FAQ <link to FAQ>

Other info can be found on the IBM web server <link to IBM server>

Parties interested in the 750 mailing list can look here <info on
subscribing, unsubscribing, etc>

Additional resources include:

Hardware
  how to get ref guide
  tricks and tips
    modems and adaptor plugs for international
    nifty accessories
      wetsuits
      i have a phone cord that spools into something that looks
      like a cassette tape, stuff like that
    (suggestions here, please)
  upgrades
    HD options
      what's available
      how to do 'homebrew'
      where to buy
        special deals for list members (ie Sigma Data)
        suggested vendors (with name and email of person who suggested)
    Memory options
    Processor options (or lack thereof)
Software
  what came with it
  making MWave work
  other suggestions?
Misc
  favorite vendors
  related WWW resources
  list member vanity stuff (links to people's pages)

<and very rough draft>

This is meant to be a VERY rough draft. I've very open to suggestions for
better layouts, etc. I'm willing to put almost any related link on these
pages. I _cannot_ however, spend a lot of time chasing down links and
documents, and typing instructions and the like - being a student and
employee takes time...

I'd like to vaguely finalize this layout by the 9th, please submit yoru
comments about the outline by then. Obviously subpoint additions will
happen all the time, I just want to be sure we're all happy with the
layout concept.