Re: Problems with Mwave 2.0

On 27 Sep 1995, Michael Verne/VENTANA wrote:

> I'm just waiting for someone to ask Don W. who "Grod" is, so I can watch it
> really get silly!  :-)

Bwahahah! I consider that a question by default!

Grod is _Gorilla Grod_, an old enemy of The Flash in the DC comic books.
Grod had been inflated to super-intelligence and was always plotting to
rule the world! Yet the Flash keep kicking his butt, go figure...

But in a very funny comic book once, a cohort gorilla of Grod's broke out
of a cage, put on a fedora and dark sunglasses and ran off yelling "I'm
on a mission from Grod!" (a-la The Blues Brothers) and the image has
stuck with me since....