Re: Mwave sound & Win95

This is IBM's attempt at Win-95 support.  Anyone who has
been trying to get Win-95 running should get this disk.  There seems
to be some MWave specific stuff.

I tried the disk supplied for the
755C, but it didn't seem to do anything that couldn't be done before.
 It just automates the process a little.

http://www.pc.ibm.com/support/tpw95.html