Re: AC Adapter NA/UK

On Mon, 18 Sep 1995, Mike O'Carroll wrote:

> This should be easy to get from any reasonable store.  The 3-pin socket
> that connects to the actual PS box is pretty universal.  You can get

I often tell people it's the closest thing to a universal standard
they'll ever see in computing. <grin> And I mean it....

 Donald Alan Whiteside     MDCC Wage Slave     School of Computer Science
         Official Usenet Dork for the week of Jan 9-13, 1995
      GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
 "There's nothing wrong with Windows95 I can't fix by deleting it" - Me.