Re: AC Adapter NA/UK

	plug, accidentally got broken last night.  So what I'm wondering is,
	while I'll still pop out to a store and by one of these adapters, whether
	it is possible to get an individual cord which goes from the Universal
	Adapter to the AC outlet, which has a british plug on the end.  This
	would save me buying, and breaking, NA/UK little plastic adapters,

This should be easy to get from any reasonable store.  The 3-pin socket
that connects to the actual PS box is pretty universal.  You can get
similar cords for other European countries (anyone want a Norwegian job
that came on a CDROM I bought recently - in the UK!)

Mike