Re: Selling 16 MB for TP755 - what's reasonable price?

Robert Dewar wrote:
>16MB cards can be purchased new for about $700, maybe a bit cheaper if
>you shop around.

I bought mine for 645 (this includes shipping second day fed express and
all other prices)  I would suggest around 550 I guess.

--
Rodney Daryl Slone                  | "Grounds are pretty common." - me
Electrical Engineering Senior       | Nail here [] for a new monitor.