Kahlon phone number

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 22:27:58 -0700
From: Paul Rubin <phr@netcom.com>
To: tp750@CS.UTK.EDU, vwayland@csn.net
Subject: Re: great deal on TP disks (if it's true)

OK.  I called the vendor (Kahlon Inc., 1-800-938-5060) and they said
the prices were correct; the 810 meg disk is cheaper than the 720 meg
disk because it is on "special".  The disks are all refurbs.  However,
even if one doesn't believe in refurb disks, the 170 meg unit seems
like a cheap way to get a caddy to re-use.  The vendor says that all
the different sizes are in stock.  Of course I have no way to know if
that is really true, but they didn't sound like they were messing with
me.  I still haven't ordered a Thinkpad so am holding off buying
a disk cartridge too.  But I may order a 170 meg cartridge as soon
as I get a Thinkpad so that I'll have something to put my 1 gig
drive into once those become available.