Re: IBM's Win-95 Support

> I found a site that will be offering Win-95 integration disks today.
> This is IBM's attempt at Win-95 support.  Anyone who has
> been trying to get Win-95 running should get this disk.

  Interesting.  This page has been around for a while, but as of at least
Friday the 8th, they'd been listing the availability date as 9/25/95.

  Anyone know in what way the System Disk (sytpe130.exe) has been updated?
I notice that it was modified on Sept 7th on ftp.pcco.ibm.com:/pub/mobiles, but
haven't downloaded it to compare against the copy I got in mid-August.

  Also of potential interest is:

	http://watson.mbb.sfu.ca/software/software.html#thinkpad755

--
 Lew Jansen                        Systems Manager, High Energy Physics Theory
 lrj@hepth.cornell.edu     233 Newman Lab, Cornell University, Ithaca NY 14853