Bios Upgrade ?

   Date: Sun, 10 Sep 95 10:27:29 PDT
   From: Ariel <rel@mail.netvision.net.il>

   How Can I find what Bios version is installed on my TP755c, and
   where can I find the latest Version to upgrade ?

The most recent version is available by ftp:

    ftp://ftp.pcco.ibm.com/pub/mobiles/sytps120.exe

After you unpack that file and use it to build a floppy diskette,
there will be a readme file on the diskette that contains a little
table.  The table shows the IBM part numbers corresponding to the
different BIOS version numbers.  Once you have the table in hand, boot
your machine into "Easy Setup", select "Config", then select
"SystemBoard".  You will be presented with a screen showing the part
number of your BIOS, among other things.  Use the table to convert the
part number to the BIOS version.