Great Price on 810mb HD...

Well, thanks to all who responded...

I found a great price for a 810mb HD at Hard Drives International (Insight)
they have the 810mb 12.7mm HD for $537 plus ~$18 for S/H, the only drawback
is that there is about a 10 day wait on them...

They also have a 540mb HD for (i think) $344... They are New Toshiba Hard
drives...

(I thought that this was a great price and therefore went ahead an ordered
an 810mb HD... Finally, i can run useful applications besides having fun with
Linux...)

Art

--
Arturo J. Morales      (RPI '94)   |  art@aars.mit.edu
Department of Biology              | Massachvsetts Institvte of Technology