755 and Win95 and APM

There seems to be a common thread with Windows95 and the
power management for the 755's

As stated in a previous post, the first time, after installing,
win95, I booted up, my machine froze and I had to use the reset
button. It stopped on the power management line.

The next couple of times the machine started fine. Then it froze.

I've read several other people seem to have somewhat the same problem
with resume...etc.

I've contacted IBM but they say it's Micorsoft's problem. But M/S
lines are so busy that I have not been able to get through.

Can anybody shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance

Hugh

            MI-COM Technology
  Computer Solutions for Small Business

            Hugh A. Valliant

Bus.  (416) 726-5355   Fax. (416) 699-3847

  Internet        valliant@micomtech.com
    http://www.micomtech.com/~valliant/