Re: Display on CD, CE, CX

"> I cannot see any difference whatsoever in brightness between a 755C and
> a 755CX, they look identifical in this respect (and are sitting side
> by side).

They *are* different, or IBM is going to be up for a false advertising
lawsuit:"

Read what I said, I compared brightness, nowhere does IBM say or hint
that the new screens are brighter, and they are not. Actually if anything
glare reduction can diminsh brightness, although I do not see that.

If you launch such a lawsuit, I suggest having a lot of $$$, it is bad
enough suing IBM in any case, but to sue them where you have no grounds
seems unwise :-)