Where to get a bigger HD?

After endless ambivalence in deciding between a new HD and more memory for my
TP750Cs,  I have decided that I need a new HD.  (170mb is not enough...)  And
since I can now afford one, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions about
where to get one... I'm hoping for a 540mb HD with or without the case (so it
does not have to be an IBM) and will consider used drives and other sizes...

I know that this has been discussed to death in this list, but all the info I
have is some months old.  So please excuse my waste of bandwitdh and thanks in
advance for your help...

Art

--
Arturo J. Morales      (RPI '94)   |  art@aars.mit.edu
Department of Biology              | Massachvsetts Institvte of Technology