PCCO file locations

On Mon, 28 Aug 1995, Jane Loyless wrote:

> The machine that was having the problems with the new charger
> is not in our office right now, and I didn't keep the files for the
> update.  However, here is the URL for where I got the files:
>
> http://www.pc.ibm.com/cgi-bin/ftpfiles?action=list&dir=34

Boy, IBM really has popped a chubby for those Cserve file locations -
that's the number of the file library on the IBM compuserve forum. I
wonder if they mirror off of _there_ somehow? (Or perhaps they mirror
this site _to_ compuserve...)

 Donald Alan Whiteside     MDCC Wage Slave     School of Computer Science
         Official Usenet Dork for the week of Jan 9-13, 1995
      GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
          "The universe is not in the habit of giving up
       explanations to cursory examinations" - Garth Thornton