Re: Suspend Mode Problem under Windows95??

  Suspend works fine with my SVGA 755CX and the release version of Win95,
whether I close the cover, hit Fn+F4, or select Suspend under the Start menu.
HOWEVER, it behaves like Sandy's machine if it's on AC power and has my 3Com
3C589B ethernet PCMCIA card inserted.  Disconnect the AC power or stop and
remove the ethercard and it suspends just fine.

--
 Lew Jansen                        Systems Manager, High Energy Physics Theory
 lrj@hepth.cornell.edu     233 Newman Lab, Cornell University, Ithaca NY 14853