Getting sound on a 755CX under os/2 warp

After the struggle I had getting X to work in 800x600 under linux, I
now have tried to get sound under OS/2 Warp connect.
This however has not been a sucess. Before the desktop is opened i get
3 short beeps from the system and no system sounds work. The Mvawe
modem does not work either. The DSP chip is enabled and using the
following IRQs, DMA , and IP ports

DSP                      IO=4E30h, IRQ=10, DMA=7
Soundblaster emulation:	 IO=220h, IRQ=5, DMA=1

I also use a IBM Creditcard Ethernet II adapter (IO=0300h, IRQ=9)
and a Nokia GSM modem card (COM2)

Does anyone have any solution on this?

Regards,
Ivar E. Hosteng