Re: IBM's new charger

On Thu, 24 Aug 1995 11:38:21 -0400 (EDT) you wrote:
>It certainly charges the battery for me. You sure you don't have the
>switch off on the battery?

Yep.  And the battery LED on my TP755Cs is amber, never green, using
the small AC adaptor unit, unlike the bigger charger/adaptor it came
with.  Someone else here said that the ion-battery units do charge
with it.

Roger J. Buffington
USC Law, Class of '97
AB6WR
Go Trojans!!
WARPing with PM-Mail

|Microsoft Network is prohibited from redistributing this work in any form, |
|in whole or in part.  Copyright, 1995.  License to distribute this post is |
|available to Microsoft for $1,000. Posting without permission constitutes  |