request for drive/memory info

Hi all,

I have been somewhat of a lurker on the list for the last eight months or
so. I have a 360C and am looking to finally upgrade to a larger hardrive and
more RAM.  I have a PALTRY 170 now, and I'm looking at 540 minimum with
another 4-8 MB of RAM.

I know that a lot of poeople on this list are constantly upgrading their
systems, so I figured it would be an ideal place to go for advice.  Where
would give me the best prices on these poducts (I'm a university student so
I am a tad price sensitive).

Thanks for the help

David S. Crombie
dcrombie@canuck.com                4 out of 5 people think the 5th person is