RE: THINKPAD WITH WARP

Thanks for the responses to my question regarding the fax/modem
on my 755CE not working with OS/2.  Several people have
suggested using Win95.

I will probably go that route when it is released, but in the meantime,
could someone tell me whether or not the fax/modem works with
Windows 3.1?  I would like to avoid downloading all the (seven?)
mwave driver disks from the thinkpad FTP site (long distance
call to my access provider!) just to find out they don't work.
I've already blown $80 on OS/2, just to find that it doesn't work.
Strange -- an IBM operating system doesn't support an IBM machine.

Anyone: any luck with the mwave drivers under Win 3.1?

Please email directly - I'll subscribe t the list when I have a
local internet access provider -- this long distance stuff is
killing me.

Thanks for your help all!

-Drew