MACLAN Connect

        Would the person who E-mailed me about a week ago regarding the use
of some software called "Personal MacLan Connect" to connect PC's with
Macintoshes via Ethernet please contact me?

        I lost your E-mail and don't have your address--but I'm pretty sure
you contacted me via this ThinkPad List.

        Just a quick reference:  I bought it, and it seems to work
splendidly (even from my 'pad) for seeing stuff on the Mac, but I can't
seem to figure out how to get the Mac to "see" PC Drives.  Any help would
be appreciated.

        Thank you!

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu               |       WWW Hope Page:     |
USC Graduate School of Business (Fight on 'SC!)|          http://         |
 "Did you really think you could call up the   | www-scf.usc.edu/~whittle/|
     Devil and ask him to behave?"             ----------------------------
       -Fox Mulder on T.V.'s "X-Files" speaking to an occult practitioner