Re: Battery Charger...

> Thinkpad 355,360, 750 -> Can use either dumb NiMH or the Intelligent Battery
>       Pack I. It will not take advantage of the special processor on
>       the Intellegent Battery Pack I.

I thought the 750 *did* take advantage of the intelligent battery pack.
The battery pack that came with the 750 was supposed to be "smart",
by contrast with the one that came on the 360.  You could interchange
the battery packs, but if you used the dumb battery pack on the 750 then
some of the features wouldn't work.

The batteries for my 750 don't have "Intelligent" written anywhere on
them, but they're definitely fancier than those that come with the 360.

Keith