Re: tp755CE and external keyboard

It's a funny thing those keyboard because a friend of mine plugged one
into his thinkpad 350 and he was able to use either a keyboard or a mouse
without any special cable.  It didnt work on my 750 so I guess they made
that port differently on some of the models.  Or it might have been a fluke.
who knows.

Josh Hosseinof
hosseino@yu1.yu.edu