Re: diskette factory - disk size? - Thanks

Thanks for all who replied.  I was able to make copies using 1.44mb
formatted diskettes.

Regards,

VGA

Valentine G. Anantharaj --------------- val@cast.msstate.edu ---
MSU - Center for Air-Sea Technology     vga1@ra.msstate.edu    |
Bldg. 1103, Room 233                    Tel.: (601)688-1157    |
Stennis Space Center                    Fax:  (601)688-7100    |