Re: Olga die die die

> 	Can procmail be used to do this w/o compromising the performance
> of the list too badly?  Or is procmail the right tool for the job?  Or
> maybe the answer is to modify the program running the list.

I've already said that I'm looking into possible solutions.
Procmail/SmartList is one of them.

However, I had hoped to avoid burdening the list with discussion of
such topics.

In the future, I suggest that correspondence about how the list is run
be sent to tp750-REQUEST@cs.utk.edu...that is, unless you think it's
really something that the whole list wants to know about.

Keith