Re: letter from Olga! =) (Unverified)

".....Would someone on the list with greater computer know-how than
I *please* track down this S.O.B. so that I and others can have the
pleasure of flaming the *snot* out of him and perhaps even overloading
his mailbox?....."

Yes, please share with us any effective methods of locking up this joker's
mailbox.  I send him/her a 1500 page text file this morning, but it may get
bounced.  If not, I'll be sending it every time I open my mail today, but if
there's a better way, I'd love to know about it.