Re: WIN95 & Thinkpads (VERY Long!)

Do you have the manual on installing Warp on the Thinkpad. It came with
my TP 755CX, but *not* with my TP 755CD (because the CD did not come
preloaded with OS/2 I guess). ANyway, this manual was very helpful and
very complete.

Of course your "loyal cult" comment really applies to the hobbyist market.
The primary OS/2 market is in strategic corporate computing, and those
guys are a bit more consvative (actually in the long run it is NT, not
Windows/95 that is the credible competitor to OS/2 in this environment).

Anyway, I would guess from your comments that you did not have this
manual. It has all sorts of useful things in it, including a complete
procedure for installing OS/2 WARP from CD ROM using the internal CD ROM
of the 755CD (something that in the regular documentation is declared to
be impossible).