Re: AC Adaptor

On Fri, 7 Jul 1995, Robert Dewar wrote:

> I have had ZERO trouble with the AC adaptor with the rigid connector,
> I think that Lang's expe3rience is atypical.

The thought that this could be a problem occured to me when I first saw
it. I am not thrilled with it, but it seems likely to not be a problem.

 Donald Alan Whiteside     MDCC Wage Slave     School of Computer Science
         Official Usenet Dork for the week of Jan 9-13, 1995
      GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
          "The universe is not in the habit of giving up
       explanations to cursory examinations" - Garth Thornton