Re: Please take it outside -Reply

mr dewar,
please, do me a big favor, either stop all of this palbre or change your
internet address. i do not like people to think that all those who are
from NYU are of the same as you.

you are supposed to be an educated person, if you are teaching at the
university. if you are studying there then please get yourself an education.

what i am trying to tell you in a nice way is that you are making yourself
obnoxious to a lot of people. that is not a way to gain friends on a net
nor a way to get your point across.

your 'conversations' are out of line and people have been trying to tell
you this in a nice way. take the hint and grow up and all will be
forgiven. there is no sense in becoming ostracized in a community in
which you wish to participate.

if the above words are not understandable to you then i will try to lower
my vocabulary to whatever level it will take to get you to understand. do
not come on here and represent nyu for i resent the inference!!!!

jamie