Re: Please take it outside -Reply

Robert Dewar Forwarded:
I am always amazed at people bothering to write long messages protesting
a particular thread, when, at least if you are in a reasonable environment,
it is much better to just kill a thread you don't like. That is a decision you
make for yourself, and then you won't see what you don't want to see.
Why should you feel you have to make the decision for everyone else.
If your mail reader does not allow you to kill threads, put the energy in to
find one that does, it is really unacceptable not to have this  capability.

Robert, why are you saying that "... Why should you feel you have to
make a decision for everyone else"  and  "If your mail reader does not
allow you to kill threads, put the energy in to find one that does ..." in the
same message? Or have you just stuck your tongue-in-cheek?

I'm sorry Robert I found the paradox "is really unacceptable".

    Robert Cahill