Re: IBM & Microsoft don't support WFWG on 755?

> The other fun exercise was to get 32-bit disk access running with the EIDE
> drives in the ThinkPad -- you need to get the *old* Fastdisk drivers from
> Western Digital.

One of the recent uploads on Compuserve, allows 32-bit disk access without
hassle... I believe it is the Utility diskette, but I cannot remember now.
(These updates were made available in mid-june time frame.)  If you cannot
find it, send me email, and I'll look for the actual name.

--
| Mehdi Attaran     mehdi@armon.rain.com     ..!uunet!m2xenix!armon!mehdi |
|                   Data: (503) 642-3270     Voice: (503) 649-0719        |