IBM & Microsoft don't support WFWG on 755?

Sandy,

I was able to load the WFWG 3.11 upgrade on top of Win 3.1 without any
problems on my 755C.  The only trick I ran into was that I have to have the
absolute latest PCMCIA Ethernet drivers for my IBM brand Ethernet card,
because the old IBM drivers didn't support the WFWG driver autoinstall feature.

I also found that I used a lot less memory when I ran the Microsoft network,
instead of using native transport mechanism on the IBM Ethernet drivers.

The other fun exercise was to get 32-bit disk access running with the EIDE
drives in the ThinkPad -- you need to get the *old* Fastdisk drivers from
Western Digital.

Hope that helps,

Robert