Re: 755 keyboard

On Jun 28,  3:17am, Simon Maufe, Monsanto AG MIS, V2K, 4-3207 wrote:

} PS Has there been a manufacturing problem with 755 keyboards? My keys
} are awful to push down on, they all felel like they're sticking to the keys
} next to them. I don't remember being like this initially, and hope as I use
} the 755 more I break it in!

My right-hand shift key is slightly higher than the left-hand one, to the
extent where I can see the metal spring/brace holding it in.  I tried to
get it fixed before I left for France, but the part (some kind of rubber
seat) took forever to arrive.  It's perfectly usable as it is, but this
does suggest a bit of a quality control problem for IBM's famed keyboards
(which really are still better than the competition).

Regards,
Eugene Fiume.