Re: help neeed with 755 and 14.4 modem DSP

hi from the author, and thanks for all the good ideas! Could I ask responders
to add a signature file, the firewall software here strips off the to's/from's
and return path, all I see as a sender is tp750@...

	Anyhow, I am using ProComm Plus (very nice s/w. I think the best for
DEC VT220 emulation!) and have the modem speed set to 38400. In the Windows
setup, I have the COM port (Port 1 I think) set to 19200 which is the highest
it offers in the radio buttons. Does this offer any clues?

	Simon