Re: help neeed with 755 and 14.4 modem DSP

>	Does anybody know modems well enough to tell me the AT commands to get
>	this DSP modem to run at a higher speed?

I'm pretty sure that the only thing you need to do is tell your terminal
emulation software to use a higher port speed - that's the speed that your
software uses to talk to the modem. The modem is, of course, limited to
14400 when it talks to another modem.  Set the port speed to 38400 in your
terminal emulation program and see if that makes a difference.

David Hite