Re: new patches--> what does pcco mean? (no patch info)

pcco is short for IBM's ftp site located at ftp.pcco.ibm.com

The site has a variety of upgrade files, patches, system files, original
files, etc.
Thinkpad files are usually located under mobiles.
The ftp site is useful for files and the names you already know, but IBM's
www site and file retrieval is a lot easier to search for files you need.

Mark M. (Mark3M@aol.com)