750C/755CE - 4SALE!

I don't remember if it's bad etiquette to post 'for sale' messages on this list, so forgive me if I'm being a bad boy<G>.

I have two machines, personally owned by myself and lovingly cared for. The prices will seem a little steep for state-side tastes, but here in Holland ( where I would like to sell them ) prices are a good 40-50% higher ( add another 17.5% tax if you buy privately ) than in the US.

Anyone interested, either send EMAIL or call me on ( Holland ) 02907-5551 during business hours, or 02907-8089 after 6pm CET.

Thinkpad 750C
============
486DX[SL]/33, 12Mb RAM, 170Mb HDD, 1.44Mb FDD
10.4" Active matrix colour display
16 bit AUDIO with integrated loud speaker and microphone input jack
NiMH "smart type" battery
40W International Power Supply
UK layout keyboard with Trackpoint II pointing device
USRobotics 14.4K PCMCIA DATA/FAX MODEM
20+ months remaining on international warranty
Original IBM carry case

Asking: Dfl.5,000- [ Dutch Guilders ]

Thinkpad 755CE
=============
486DX/4-100, 16Mb RAM, 810Mb HDD, 1.44Mb FDD
10.4" Active matrix colour [ 'black on matrix' ] display [ 65535 colour type ]
Integrated MWAVE DSP:
o	14.4K FAX/DATA MODEM ( 28.8K software upgrade available shortly )
o	Full 'Sound-Blaster' compatible game audio ( Doom no problem! )
o	Hands-free speakerphone with internal microphone and speaker
o	Voice mailbox software with fax-forwarding
Infra-Red communications ports
40W International Power Supply
US Keyboard with Trackpoint III pointing device
33+ months remaining on International Warranty ( 3 months old )
New IBM carry case

Asking: Dfl.11,000- [ Dutch Guilders ]

Naturally, since this would be a private sale there would be no BTW payable...

Kind regards,
Peter J Halford
Amsterdam