Trackpoint knockoffs

"...such a horrible pointing device anywhere (a horrible trackball on the front
of the case). The Toshiba is more possible, but the trackpoint knockoff is
very much inferior, and the whole machine gives an impression of much less..."

I have Toshibas, Gateways and TIs in the office, all with trackpoint knockoffs
& none come close to the real thing (the TI 4000M is a DISTANT second).  The
only non-mouse pointing device I've seen that's as responsive as the Trackpoint
II is the square finger pad on a <barf> Mac Powerbook.

Michael J. Verne
Systems Analyst, Ventana Communications Group, Inc.
"I god guts, no more braims."