User Profile

As requested, here is a quick profile of myself and why I wanted to join
this list.

I recently sold my TP720C which I owned for about two years.  While I had a
TP755CD in my hands as its replacement, I decided to wait for the 755CX.
Hopefully I won't regret it but I figured I needed the power more than the
ability to play CD ROM games.  When I get that machine, I'll give you an
update on it configuration.

Right now, I'm borrowing a 755CE and I love it.  Thinner and lighter than my
720C, this was another reason why I decided to wait for the 755CX.  The
thickness and weight of the 755CE spoiled me.  This machine is configured
with the standard 540MB hard drive.  My client uses this machine with
DOS/Windows so I don't really have any other choice.  It does have 16 MB of
RAM and 3COM PCMCIA Ethernet Card.  Overall a gorgeous machine but my
fingers are itching for the CX.

Thanks for lending me your ears.

Cheers... patrick

        Patrick Hong Systems Management & Consulting Inc.

        phong@phsmc.synapse.net            (613) 769-1544