Re: Windows '95

John,

I think you've missed out a verb phrase :-)

> I believe Microsoft this as:  (1) it will only interrogate the machine
                     ^
> Windows 95 is installed on, not the entire network.  (2) It will only
> send the information to Microsoft if you check off a clearly labeled
> option to do so.

"stated"? "did"? "will get away with"? "are a bunch of tossers for doing"?

I don't mean to be picky, but it does make a difference to the
interpretation.

Robb

Robb Masters | We do the things to make us whole, but empty inside
   BT D&P    | We do the things to make us feel when all our feelings have died
SSI BSEC CEC |                                  "Paragon of Easy Virtue" - Purr