Re: is there interest in a thinkpad unix list?

>It's definitely more helpful for everyone to be part of this already small
>group rather than to break it down further.  For example, discussion about
>an OS often drifts into a discussion about the hardware...etc...

I wholly agree.  I can easily tag and delete message RE: Linux if I am feeling rushed and don't want to read them.  On the other hand I have found a lot of it informative and interesting.

This comes from one that previouly wanted to be more exclusive with respect to limiting TP3xx messages.  I have changed my ways.  :-)

Stephen Hosmer
shosmer@ibm.net

Does anybody want to buy this 750C?