Re: USR "V.Everything" Modem...(comments?)

>Okay, I saw one of these PCMCIA pups in PC Magazine (pg. 36 - June 11,
>1995).  It looks cool (w/ the status lights and dual phone jacks).  My
>question is...has anyone heard any good or bad things about the USR?  Thanks.

Sorry for following up my own post, but also, does anyone know if these
modems work w/ OS/2 and/or Linux?  Thanks.
--
"Dear Jim. . . IBM has been interested for some time in pursuing a business
combination with Lotus. Because you have been unwilling to proceed with such

Derek V. Chan
dvchan@netcom.com
chan4@fas.harvard.edu