Re: Warp & APM (was SVGA Win-OS/2 under Warp)

>I have noticed these same suspend problems (must not be done on AC power
>and when it comes back up, still thinks it is battery mode from point
>of view of powering down disk and screen, even though AC is plugged in)
>on both my 755CD and 755CX. Have not even tried hibernation (not worth
>41 meg of disk space!)

Either I have a blessed installation (by either accident or devine will,
not by design), or the TP750 mono is not as sensitive to these things as
the other tp's.  I have none of the mentioned problems.  The only thing I
havn't tried is powering up with the battery, hibernating, pulling the
battery, plugging in, and waking.  All other combinations either work or
aren't allowed (i.e. I can't hibernate if I boot without the battery in
place).

Victor Kress
Geophysical Laboratory
5251 Broad Branch Road N.W.