Re: SVGA Win-OS/2 under Warp

> > Please could you tell me how to go about getting Warp for Windows (no
> > Windows code with my Warp) working at resolutions higher than
> > 640x480x256c on an external monitor connected to my 755c. The standard
> > wd0c24 drivers shipped with Warp refuse to go higher (don't even get
> > the option) and installing the old 2.1 video features disk really
> > messed up my system.
>
> Hook up an external monitor and disable the LCD display. Start a full
> screen DOS session and run the command "svga on". Go back to OS/2's
> setup notebook and you should find options for 800x600 and 1024x768.
> Select one and reboot.
>
> Note that there ARE problems with a system that is configured for
> anything other than 640x480 when you switch between the LCD and
> CRT...

You are a star! It worked. Took me six months to find a solution to
my problem. Now please tell me why my monitor goes out of sync in a
text session at 1024x768. Graphics works fine! I would have thought
that the graphics session would have gone out of sync. I have played
around with the setcrt command, but with no success.

--
richarde@netman.eskom.co.za
Richard Ellerbrock (ECNE)